PRESS RELEASE - For Immediate Release - April 2015
We are so excited to share our news with you. We would like to formally introduce you to Veronica’s Angels Foundation, a non-profit organization.
Our mission is to enhance the "quality of life" for cancer patients through integrative care treatment programs, promotes health education and disease prevention awareness in our communities.
Veronica’s Angel Foundation is a tribute to the loving memory of Veronica Herrera-Hansen, a daughter, sister, mother, wife,
and a friend to many.
Veronica envisioned sharing the knowledge she gained through her battle with cancer to inspire other cancer patients. A recent study on the "quality of life" of cancer patients "before and after surgery", reveals a need.
Partner with us, you are the key to our success. Support our mission - to "Save Lives"and give the “Gift of Hope” to those living with all cancers.
Take the statistics on Colon Cancer alone:
• Colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in the United States
• Each year, nearly 150,000 Americans are diagnosed with colon cancer
• Colon cancer affects men and women equally
• If detected and treated early, colon cancer is up to 90% curable
• There are currently more than one million colon cancer survivors in the U.S.
Get Involved...Join our Network Team of Angels!
Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/vaf.org), invite your family and friends, together we can make a
a difference, one day at a time!
Help Us Help Others - Support Veronica's Angels Foundation with a Tax-Deductible Gift Today!
We invite you to visit our website for more information at